Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2010 - Let the Journey Begin

Wow, 2010 has just begun and I finally got my own Blog.  I haven't decided on the direction this blog will travel as my interests are widely varied.  My main interests revolve around speed skating, roller derby, strength training, and conditioning.  I imagine my blog will incorporate these interests as a primary focus while I continue to develop my own techniques, training routines, and accomplishments, ( my own as well as the athletes I help train).

My interests just don't stop there.  I enjoy art as well,  maybe not in the sense others may,  but in my own eclectic style.  I'm no portrait artist by any means, I don't paint landscapes, still life,  etc.  I dabble in Henna tattoo designs,  creating art on the skin as well as clothing.  I've pormised myself I will focus my attention more in this area over the next year.  My wife insists it calms and focuses me.  I'll take her word for it.

As I begin to grow my site I will call on the assistance of like minded people to share their thoughts, ideas, stories, and insights.  This may be a means to express who I really am, where I've come from, and where I'm going in this world.  It's funny as middle age begins to settle in, how one's priorities change, the world becomes busier, and the need to slow down and simplify becomes greater.  Let the journey begin.  ~TR

No comments:

Post a Comment